3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tapes 941, 966, 9461P, 9461PC and 9462P use the same 3M™ High Temperature Acrylic Adhesive 100 and come with different liners for a variety of die cutting applications. 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 965 uses a slightly modified 3M™ High Temperature Acrylic Adhesive 100 to provide excellent resistance to jet fuel and other chemicals for identification labels on aircraft.
• Excellent bond to metal and high surface energy plastics.
• Outstanding temperature and chemical resistance.
• Two adhesive thicknesses: 1 mil for thin profile labels and 2 mil for rougher surfaces.
• Low outgassing and low leachable chloride, important considerations for electronic and aerospace industries.
• Available on various liners for specialized processing:
– 62# Densified Kraft for die-cutting metal nameplates
– 55# Densified Kraft for rotary die-cutting specialty labels
– 58# Polycoated Kraft for moisture stability